Where we Work
We have operations in 40 countries around the world with bases in Africa, Asia-Pacific, the Caribbean, China and UK-Europe.
We work with a range of leading international organisations, including:
- The Inter-American Development Bank and The World Bank
- The United Nations (UNDP, UNEP, UNESCO, WMO, UNWTO and FAO)
- Developing world governments and the British, Australian and American development agencies (UKAid, DfID, AusAID and USAID)
- The European Commission
- Oxford University and a host of other educational institutions around the world
- Businesses such as the Virgin Group and other international corporations
We deliver dynamic solutions that provide real, measurable benefits to communities, environments, businesses and governments.
INTASAVE-CARIBSAVE also partners with universities around the world to help students advance their knowledge in a range of disciplines.